viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

When I choose this career I really don’t know a lot about her, but I choose it thinking that would be about the creation or imagination development. If I am happy with my choice, yes, but sometimes I think “why I’m here”, specifically when I have a lot of things to do and no time to sleep, but anyway I like my career and if someone ask me what another career I would like study, I never know what to say, maybe I could study pedagogy, but it is difficult when I think about study another career.

About things that I like and I dislike about FAU; I really like pircas, is a wonderful place of recreation and be better fellows, or do other things, especially every Friday when the English class ends. One thing that I don’t like about the faculty is the few disposition of elements to work here, we always need a lot of tools to work but the faculty don’t have all of this.

2 comentarios:

Hi, today I will write to you about my favorite subject this term. This semester I don’t have many classes, I only have three theoretical c...